5 days / 4 nights
3 - 7 of May 2018 / 950€
Spring Paris is a place whose beauty and reality surpass almost any myth about this city. What could be better than spring Paris? For me, the answer is simple and absolutely obvious: better than spring Paris can be, of course, only spring Paris! Paris is beautiful either! But in the spring Paris is particularly magnificent! When everything starts to turn green, when in the parks and gardens of Paris the air begins to smell with the wonderful fragrances of the first spring flowers and the first grass - my favorite city is especially beautiful!
"Let's go to Paris in April!"
10 - 14 april 2019
Paris is certainly the cultural and business center of France. The capital of the country, whose history is more than two thousand years. In this city there is a spirit of art, architecture, romance and fashion, sophisticated style.
Travelers from all over the world come here to enjoy a walk along the Champs Elysees, admire the exhibits of the Louvre or see the Eiffel Tower. The streets of this wonderful city breathe history, because here the monuments and sculptures are known all over the world. The city carefully preserves its ancient traditions, but it is considered quite modern, because it has its own center of contemporary art, as well as the new, uncharacteristic details of the exterior built into the old "scenery".
Having been here once, you will definitely want to return, and you will undoubtedly find here something new for yourself. In addition to the centuries-old cultural heritage, everyone here will find what he dreamed of, anticipating his unforgettable journey. You will easily get used to the atmosphere and rhythm of the city after spending a day or two here, and when you come here again, you will feel the same refinement and incomparable festive atmosphere.
• Meeting at Charles de Gaulle Airport. Transfer. Accommodation in a spacious apartment / hotel in the Montmartre area.
• Walking tour of Montmartre, visiting the Cathedral of Sacré Cœur
• Excursion Notre Dame de Paris, Notre Dame de Paris.
• Dinner. Acquaintance with all participants The photo tour will take place in the cozy restaurant of the Latin Quarter during a traditional French dinner with wine
• Morning photo session in the Trocadero
• Eiffel Tower
• Free time
• Visit to the Louvre
• Visiting Versailles
• Photosession in the palace in dresses
• Champs Elysees, triumphal arch
• Boat trip along the Seine River
• Shopping in Marne-la-Vallée
• Gala Dinner
• Free time / free day
• Airport transfer
I can advise you on visa issues, help you choose an available flight, and also advise what you need to take from things for this tour.
The cost of the tour until April 1, 2019 - 1000 €
The cost of the tour after April 1, 2019 -1200 €
Included in the price:
• Transfer from Charles de Gaulle airport to Paris
• Minibus along the route
• Accommodation in hotel with breakfast
• Tour of Montmartre
• 1 shooting in Paris and Versailles
• Visit Versailles
• Boat trip on the Seine River
• Visit to the Louvre
• Transfer to Charles de Gaulle Airport
Not included in the price:
• Medical insurance
The idea of my tours
The very idea of my photo-trips came to me recently. I really love to travel, and make a video, and if I still prepare a photo shoot, and a stylized one, then this is the top one. After all, often lacks quality photos from travel, there is constantly no time or energy.
In my photo-tour for individual shooting, the time, location is specially calculated, we think through the image, every detail, we combine it with visits to interesting places in the region and tasting French wines and cheeses, all in a very friendly small company!
So, you should go with us if:
• You want to combine travel and photo session, throughout the trip I will be your photographer and personal guide, I will show the most interesting places in Paris.
• Always dreamed of going to France, in the most romantic city in the world - Paris, walk along the Champs Elysees, climb the Eiffel Tower, make a beautiful picnic on the Trocadero, taste French cheeses and taste French wines. Visit Versailles and visit Disneyland and get 2 professional photo shoots in the most beautiful places of this city.
If you are a photographer?
• If you are a photographer and you are interested in replenishing your portfolio with new photos, visiting the most beautiful places in Paris and combining all this with tasting French wines and cheeses, then to you!
• If you are not a photographer - this tour is ideal for you, in it you will not only discover spring Paris from the inside with a personal guide, but also visit the most famous sights and all this with 2 professional shootings in two completely different locations of the city.
How and when to book a tour?
The group consists of only 7 people and is typed quickly enough, so you need to write about your desire at any time. Prepayment is accepted 1-2 months before the trip - it's 50% of the tour price and often coincides with the purchase of the air ticket. The rest you pay for 2 weeks before departure.
What do you need to reserve a place?
• Fill in the form at the bottom of the page or write me on the mail: email@example.com, indicating the name of the trip in the subject, pay a deposit of 500 euros. The place is considered reserved if you have received a confirmation of the availability of seats and paid the deposit.
In case of refusal to travel 90 days before the start, 30% of the deposit is withheld, 60 days before the trip - 50% of the cost of the trip, for 30 days - 100% of the cost of the tour. In case of cancellation of travel by organizers on force-majeure circumstances, the full cost of the tour is returned.